At photALL, your privacy is a top priority. We appreciate that you put your trust in us when you provide us with your information and we do not take this lightly.
Your photos submitted to photALL's server and derivative retouched/edited photos are NOT accessible to public.
However, we may use any and all of your photos we may have retouched for free for marketing or internal training purpose.
Your personal information
We collect and process personal information about you only where we have a legal basis for doing so under applicable data protection law, including under the GDPR. The legal bases will depend on the purpose for which we process your personal information. This means we collect and use your personal information only where:
* We need it to provide the services, including to operate the Site, provide customer support and personalized features and to protect the safety and security of the Site;
* It satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your rights and interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote the Site and to protect our legal rights and interests; * We need to process your personal information to comply with a legal obligation.
* We may use your email address to send you newsletter or marketing emails. We will ask for your consent in line with the applicable law when you first provide your personal information. You can opt out by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or you can contact us using the Contact Us page on our Site.
In certain circumstances, you have rights in relation to your personal information, including:
* Request access to your personal information.
* Request correction of your personal information.
* Request erasure of your personal information.
* Request restriction of processing your personal information
* Request transfer of your personal information